The challenge with workplace wellness is how to motivate long-term behavior changes in employees to reduce health care costs.
Driving wellness program participation works in the short run, but may not establish lifestyle changes. Behavior changes require commitment to wellness via ongoing engagement. Walkingspree delivers results.
Walkingspree uses technology to deliver an effective corporate wellness program for any industry. The program is based on the use of wireless activity trackers to encourage members get moving and shows how incremental bits of exercise and movement can add up over a day to deliver an effective physical activity program.
This blog is a public blog. Please do not post private information related to your Walkingspree account.
- Shane91 on Walkingspree launches new logo and participant brochure!
- migdalia lopez on Your 90 Day Self Appreciation Plan
- catherine on Beginner 5K Walk (3.1 Miles)
Follow on Twitter
- To lose one pound a week, you need to eat 500 less #calories each day for seven days. Read more on our blog: http://t.co/CiA9t58s #health 2012-10-10
- A recent study found that keeping a #food journal helped participants lose weight. Do you record what you eat? http://t.co/8lNDiES0 2012-10-10
- 94% of Walkingspree participants love this program and would recommend it to someone else! Find out more here: http://t.co/1db5Lv42 2012-10-09
- More updates...